xsign has built a strong export capability around the globe. We export our sign products to the Middle East, North America and across Europe.
Exporting UK-manufactured signs
We’ve built strong relationships with a number of strategic partners around the world, delivering our patented sign products to large corporate facilities in key locations.
Exporting design-led sign products globally
Since its inception in 1999 dlinexsign limited has grown beyond the UK borders & continues to be a leading international provider of sign systems – as a UK based British sign manufacturer our brand is built around a heritage of exporting design-led sign products globally. Today our Export Division supports projects via a wide and extensive network of overseas partners in 40 countries with a special focus on key markets and regions such as the Middle East, Europe and the U.S.
An architecturally driven ethos
An experienced Export Team combined with long-standing exclusive global partnerships differentiates dlinexsign amongst its competitors – our architecturally driven ethos uniquely places us as an authority when collaborating with international architects and consultants as well as contractors, developers & clients direct.
As a preferred partner to many global companies and supplier to some of the world’s highest profile buildings, we also have proven expertise in global supply & logistics, overseas trade and international project management.
As GCC specialists dlinexsign have been exporting & supplying sign packages across the Middle East for more than 17 years, with a natural affinity for the markets dlinexsign products can be found in some of most prestigious projects completed across the region, year to date some of which include:
– Almas Tower, Dubai – An amazing property project in Jumeirah Lake with iconic status.
– Bahrain World Trade Centre, Bahrain – 240 metre high, 50 floors – twin-tower complex incorporating large scale twin-turbines into its design.
– Central Bank of Kuwait – The prestigious new HQ of CBK, 240m-tall 41 storey triangular-shaped tower topped with a glass pyramid.
– Qatar University, Qatar – Signs supplied to 7 colleges on campus – sign design and wayfinding consultancy taking into consideration 16,000 students and numerous user-groups.
– Qatar Petroleum Emergency & Safety College, Qatar – A world class international institution providing emergency and safety training to the oil, gas and petrochemical industry – an intricate sign specification executed both internally and externally.
– Msheireb Properties, Downtown Doha Phase 1A – designed to be the commercial heart in the downtown area of Qatar’s capital city – a specialist finish to each sign supplied dlinexsign is proud to have been involved with this flagship project.
– map of the Middle East showing UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Oman
Download our Company Profile
We have been exporting and supplying sign packages across the Middle East for more than 17 years.