Signs and Graphics Installer
Location: Brackley, Northants
Full time Permanent
25 days holiday
The Job Role
- Installing various types of signs including illuminated signs, external post mounted, building signs, vinyl graphics and window manifestation across the UK.
- Using hand tools and access equipment
- You will be required to complete site surveys to a high and accurate standard.
- Sign/vinyl and graphic fitting experience preferred
- Full UK Driving license and used to driving large vans essential
- Be willing to travel and occasionally be away over night
- Flexible working hours to meet client deadlines
- Able to work at height
- Competent with the use of power hand tools
- CSCS, IPAF, PASMA card holders preferred
- Can follow health and safety working practices
- Can work as part of a team or own initiative
- Comfortable with manual labour, as well as working outdoors
- People skills and customer facing
- Motivated, positive, organised, reliable, conscientious individual
- Good attention to detail and able to follow a given brief
- Other construction and practice related experience considered
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Pension Scheme
- Excellent training and career opportunity
- Market-leading company
Immediate interviews available. We will not consider applicants beyond a 50-mile radius.
Apply via completing the form.