Junior Graphic Designer
Location: Brackley, Northants
The Junior Graphic Designer Role
- As a Junior Graphic Designer, you will be using a mix of graphic design, CAD and 3D modelling they produce outstanding visual presentations and specifications for our client’s projects
- You will also be working with the marketing team to deliver engaging content for the website, social media pages and product literature
- You will be working part as a team
- Working from the Brackley office.
- This role would suit a Graduate in a related subject or a very keen interest in Graphic Design
- Experience of Graphic design is desired
- Experience of CAD and 3D modelling is desired
- You MUST have a Creative or Technical mindset
- 5 GCSE’s (Grade C / Grade 4 or above)
- You must be eager to learn, flexible, committed, hardworking, have a positive attitude, reliable and focused.
- Live within a commutable distance of Brackley, Northamptonshire
- A Competitive basic salary
- Company benefits
- Full Time Permanent position
- Market leading company
Immediate interviews available. We will not consider applicants beyond a 50-mile radius
Apply via completing the form.