Export Sales Support Executive
Location: Brackley, Northants
Salary: £18,000 + benefits
Full time Permanent, 25 days holiday
As Export Sales Support Executive, you will be involved in all aspects of the export sales support process from initial project enquiry, through to delivery where you will see projects you’ve been involved in manufactured and installed for a wide range of international clients.
- Supporting export agents and partners whilst being sales focused and driven.
- Managing general export queries from both a technical and sales orientated perspective.
- Ensuring timely dispatch of all export orders via regular communication with the production department and relaying updates back to customers as needed.
- Process, manage and coordinate export orders from design stage through to customer delivery.
- Design and artwork – creating and formatting scaled drawings using Adobe Illustrator (training provided).
- General telephone support, both UK and Export departments.
- Source pricing from suppliers as needed, accurately calculating sales pricing maintaining minimum margin requirements.
This role is the perfect fit for a recent A-Level or College student looking for their next step where University isn’t the right fit, or a recent graduate looking for a role in a fast paced and varied role where they can continue to learn and develop in a fast-growing company.
- An aptitude for technical subject matter
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office
- 5 GCSE’s (Grade C/4 or above) including English & Maths
- A Levels or College equivalent qualifications
- Adaptable and capable of multitasking in a busy environment
- Confident in communicating complex ideas to people at all levels
- Comfortable working to multiple deadlines at any one time
- Ambition to learn and develop new skills
- Experience of Administration in another role
- Strong commercial awareness gained in another role
- An interest or experience in signage and brand implementation
In return we can offer:
- £18,000 per annum basic salary – to be reviewed after 6 months
- Ongoing training within your role
- Company benefits
- The opportunity to further your education (to be discussed with successful candidate)
- The opportunity to develop a long-term career in a rapidly growing company
Apply via completing the form above.