Location: Brackley, Northants
Full time Permanent
25 days holiday
The Job Role
- As a Commercial Administrator your role will be to support several departments within the business
- You will assist and support the business in the project bid process
- Helping to drive the project delivery process
- Support in estimating, procurement and project management
- Assist with administrative duties for the business
- Working from the Brackley office
- The successful Commercial Administrator will ideally have similar experience of Administration
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good time keeping and time management
- 5 GCSE’s (Grade C / Grade 4 or above)
- You must be eager to learn, flexible, committed, hardworking, have a positive attitude, reliable and focused.
- Live within a commutable distance of Brackley, Northamptonshire
- Competitive and negotiable Basic Salary (Subject to experience)
- 25 Days Holiday + Statutory days
- Pension Scheme
- Excellent training and career opportunity
- Market-leading company
Immediate interviews available. We will not consider applicants beyond a 50-mile radius.
Apply via completing the form.