Commercial Administrator – Signs, Vinyl and Graphics
Location: Brackley, Northants
The Commercial Administrator Role
- As a Commercial Administrator your role will be to support several departments within the business
- You will assist and support the business in the project bid process.
- Helping to drive the project delivery process
- Support in estimating, procurement and project management
- Assist with administrative duties for the business
- Working from the Brackley office.
- The successful Commercial Administrator will ideally have similar experience of Administration
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good time keeping and time management
- 5 GCSE’s (Grade C / Grade 4 or above)
- Able to work at height
- Competent with the use of power hand tools
- You must be eager to learn, flexible, committed, hardworking, have a positive attitude, reliable and focused.
- Live within a commutable distance of Brackley, Northamptonshire
- A Competitive basic salary
- Company benefits
- Full Time Permanent position
- Market leading company
Immediate interviews available. We will not consider applicants beyond a 50-mile radius
Apply via completing the form.